|Chain Model||Roller Chains|
|Structure (for Chain)||Roller Chain|
|Specification||GB/T, DIN, ANSI, ISO, BS, JIS.|
Wolff Chain Co. is 1 of the professional chain manufacturers in China. We focus on reseaching, manufacturing and trading of the chain drive with famous brands — “DOVON” and “DECHO”. We supply OEM services for many famous enterprises such as SUZUKI, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS., FAW, AGCO, JUMING as well.
Wolff mainly producing the Transmission chains,Conveyor chains,Dragging Chains,Silent chains,Leaf chains,Roller chains,Special chain and many other series of chain products. Our technicians a have improved the chains quality to the world-level. High quality material selection, powerful and precise heat-treatment technology and excellent assembly methods ensure Wolff chains meet the tough and strict requirements for machines and vehicles.
All of our products completely conform to the international standard such as ISO\DIN\ANSI\BS\JIS, etc. Wolff has been successfully certified by ISO9001 Quality Management System,SGS inspection and BV inspection. Wolff chains can be widely applied to many industries including automobile, motorcycle, forklift, wood processing machine, constructure machine, packing machine, food machine,tobacco machine and agricultural equipments. Wolff chains are popular in America,South America,Europe,Middle East, South East Asia and Africa markets.
Welcome to our exhibition
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in single color box. If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance. Other payments terms, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can discuss.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.We welcome sample order.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment|
|Surface Treatment:||Oil Blooming|
|Type:||Short Pitch Chain|
Can roller chains be used in food processing or pharmaceutical industries?
Roller chains can be used in certain food processing and pharmaceutical applications, but there are specific considerations and requirements to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Food Grade Materials: In food processing and pharmaceutical industries, it is essential to use roller chains made from food-grade materials. These materials are non-toxic, corrosion-resistant, and designed to meet the hygiene and cleanliness requirements of these industries. Stainless steel chains or chains with special food-grade coatings are commonly used.
2. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is crucial in food processing and pharmaceutical applications to prevent contamination. Food-grade lubricants that are safe for consumption or lubrication-free chains are often used to meet the industry standards and regulations. It’s important to ensure that the lubricants used are compatible with the specific chain material and application requirements.
3. Cleanliness and Sanitization: The equipment and chains used in food processing and pharmaceutical industries must be designed for easy cleaning and sanitization. Smooth surfaces, without crevices or pockets that can trap food particles or bacteria, are preferred. Regular cleaning and maintenance procedures should be implemented to ensure proper hygiene and prevent the risk of contamination.
4. FDA and Regulatory Compliance: Roller chains used in food processing and pharmaceutical industries must comply with the regulations set by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or other relevant regulatory bodies. These regulations specify the acceptable materials, lubricants, and cleanliness standards for equipment used in these industries.
5. Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP): The Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points system is commonly implemented in the food processing industry to identify and control potential hazards. When using roller chains in food processing, it’s important to assess the risks and implement appropriate measures to prevent contamination, such as installing guards to protect the chain from direct contact with food products.
While roller chains can be used in food processing and pharmaceutical industries, it is crucial to consult industry-specific guidelines and work with suppliers or manufacturers experienced in supplying chains for these applications. Adhering to industry standards and regulations ensures the safe and reliable use of roller chains in such sensitive environments.
How do roller chains handle reverse motion?
Roller chains are capable of handling reverse motion in applications where the direction of movement needs to be reversed. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Bi-Directional Operation: Roller chains are designed to operate in both forward and reverse directions. The chain links and rollers are constructed to engage with the sprockets in either direction, allowing the chain to smoothly transfer power and motion.
2. Engagement with Sprockets: When the roller chain is in reverse motion, the rollers on the chain engage with the sprocket teeth in the opposite direction compared to forward motion. The engagement between the chain and the sprockets ensures a secure and reliable power transmission, allowing the chain to efficiently transfer motion in reverse.
3. Lubrication and Maintenance: Proper lubrication is essential for the smooth operation of roller chains, including during reverse motion. Adequate lubrication reduces friction and wear, ensuring the chain’s longevity and performance. Regular maintenance, including lubrication and inspection, helps identify any issues that may affect the chain’s ability to handle reverse motion and allows for timely corrective actions.
4. Proper Tensioning: Maintaining proper tension in the roller chain is crucial for its performance in both forward and reverse motion. Adequate tension ensures the chain remains engaged with the sprockets and prevents slippage or disengagement during reverse operation. Proper tensioning can be achieved through tensioning devices or adjustable mounting arrangements.
5. Load Capacity: Roller chains are designed to handle various loads, including reverse motion. However, it’s important to consider the specific application requirements and select a roller chain with the appropriate load capacity and strength to withstand the forces experienced during reverse operation.
6. Alignment and Installation: Proper alignment of the roller chain and the sprockets is essential for reliable performance in both forward and reverse motion. Ensuring correct installation, including proper alignment and tensioning, helps maintain the chain’s engagement with the sprockets and ensures smooth operation in reverse.
It’s worth noting that the specific application requirements, such as speed, load, environmental conditions, and the type of roller chain, should be considered when determining the suitability of roller chains for reverse motion. Consulting the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations is important to ensure proper selection, installation, and maintenance of roller chains in applications involving reverse operation.
What are the signs of roller chain wear and when should it be replaced?
Roller chain wear is a natural occurrence due to the repetitive motion and load-bearing nature of the chain. Recognizing the signs of wear is important to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the chain. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Elongation: Roller chains can elongate over time due to wear on the pins, bushings, and rollers. To check for elongation, measure the distance between a specific number of links (e.g., 10 or 12) over a known length. If the measured distance exceeds the standard pitch length, it indicates chain elongation and the need for replacement.
2. Chain Slack: Excessive chain slack or sag is another sign of wear. When the chain becomes elongated, it fails to maintain the proper tension, resulting in increased slack. Excessive chain slack can cause poor engagement with sprockets, resulting in skipping or jumping and affecting the overall performance of the chain.
3. Misalignment: As a roller chain wears, it may start to misalign with the sprockets. This misalignment can cause the chain to ride unevenly on the sprocket teeth, leading to accelerated wear on the chain and sprockets. If you notice the chain consistently riding to one side of the sprocket, it may be a sign of wear and misalignment.
4. Chain Noise: Worn roller chains can produce increased noise during operation. Excessive wear on the chain components can cause rattling, clicking, or grinding sounds. Unusual noises should be investigated, as they may indicate significant wear or damage to the chain.
5. Visible Signs of Wear: Inspect the chain visually for signs of wear, such as rust, discoloration, or visible damage to the rollers, pins, or bushings. Excessive wear on these components can affect the chain’s ability to properly engage with the sprockets and transmit power efficiently.
When to replace a roller chain depends on various factors, including the severity of wear, the criticality of the application, and the manufacturer’s recommendations. It is generally recommended to replace a roller chain when it has elongated beyond the allowable limits, exhibits excessive wear, or shows signs of damage that can compromise its performance and safety.
Regular inspection and maintenance of roller chains are essential to identify signs of wear and ensure timely replacement. Replacing the chain at the appropriate time helps prevent unexpected failures, reduces downtime, and maintains the overall efficiency of the machinery or equipment.
editor by CX 2023-09-23