|Chain Model||Roller Chains|
|Structure (for Chain)||Roller Chain|
|Specification||GB/T, DIN, ANSI, ISO, BS, JIS.|
Wolff Chain Co. is 1 of the professional chain manufacturers in China. We focus on reseaching, manufacturing and trading of the chain drive with famous brands — “DOVON” and “DECHO”. We supply OEM services for many famous enterprises such as SUZUKI, XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS., FAW, AGCO, JUMING as well.
Wolff mainly producing the Transmission chains,Conveyor chains,Dragging Chains,Silent chains,Leaf chains,Roller chains,Special chain and many other series of chain products. Our technicians a have improved the chains quality to the world-level. High quality material selection, powerful and precise heat-treatment technology and excellent assembly methods ensure Wolff chains meet the tough and strict requirements for machines and vehicles.
All of our products completely conform to the international standard such as ISO\DIN\ANSI\BS\JIS, etc. Wolff has been successfully certified by ISO9001 Quality Management System,SGS inspection and BV inspection. Wolff chains can be widely applied to many industries including automobile, motorcycle, forklift, wood processing machine, constructure machine, packing machine, food machine,tobacco machine and agricultural equipments. Wolff chains are popular in America,South America,Europe,Middle East, South East Asia and Africa markets.
Welcome to our exhibition
Q1. What is your terms of packing?
A: Generally, we pack our goods in single color box. If you have special request about packing, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can pack the goods as your request.
Q2. What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery. We’ll show you the photos of the products and packages
before you pay the balance. Other payments terms, pls negotiate with us in advance, we can discuss.
Q3. What is your terms of delivery?
A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 30 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends
on the items and the quantity of your order.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6. What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and
the courier cost.We welcome sample order.
Q7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them,
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment|
|Surface Treatment:||Oil Blooming|
|Type:||Short Pitch Chain|
How do roller chains handle shock and impact loads?
Roller chains are designed to handle shock and impact loads, but their ability to withstand these loads depends on several factors:
1. Chain Design: Roller chains are constructed with durable components, including rollers, pins, and plates, which are designed to handle the forces generated by shock and impact loads. The geometry and dimensions of these components contribute to the chain’s overall strength and ability to resist deformation.
2. Material Selection: High-quality materials are used in the manufacturing of roller chains to enhance their strength and durability. Common materials include carbon steel, stainless steel, or specialty alloys. The material selection depends on the specific application requirements and the level of shock and impact loads anticipated.
3. Chain Tension: Proper chain tension is important for handling shock and impact loads. Adequate tension helps maintain the engagement of the chain with the sprockets, preventing slippage and reducing the likelihood of damage due to sudden forces. However, excessive tension can also contribute to increased stress and potential failure, so it’s important to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for chain tension.
4. Lubrication: Proper lubrication plays a crucial role in reducing friction and wear, which can be accelerated by shock and impact loads. Lubricants help minimize the generation of heat and provide a protective film between the chain components, reducing wear and extending the chain’s lifespan. Regular lubrication and maintenance are essential for optimal performance under shock and impact conditions.
5. Chain Inspection and Maintenance: Regular inspection and maintenance are necessary to identify any signs of wear, damage, or elongation in the roller chain. Chains should be inspected for bent or deformed links, worn-out rollers or pins, and excessive elongation. Any worn or damaged components should be replaced promptly to prevent further deterioration and ensure the chain’s ability to handle shock and impact loads.
It’s important to note that while roller chains are designed to handle shock and impact loads, excessive or repetitive shock loads can shorten their lifespan. Therefore, it’s recommended to assess the specific application requirements and consult with the manufacturer to ensure the appropriate chain design and maintenance practices are followed for optimal performance and longevity under shock and impact conditions.
How do roller chains handle angular misalignment between sprockets?
Roller chains are designed to accommodate a certain degree of angular misalignment between sprockets. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Flexibility: Roller chains have inherent flexibility, allowing them to adapt to slight misalignments between sprockets. The chain links can articulate and adjust their position to compensate for the angular misalignment. This flexibility helps to reduce stress on the chain and the sprockets.
2. Chain Articulation: The individual chain links in a roller chain are connected by pins, allowing them to rotate and articulate as the chain engages with the sprockets. This articulation enables the chain to follow the angular movement of the sprockets and maintain proper engagement. It helps to distribute the load evenly across the chain and minimize concentrated stresses on individual chain links.
3. Tolerance for Misalignment: Roller chains have a certain tolerance for angular misalignment between the sprockets. The exact amount of misalignment that a chain can handle depends on factors such as chain size, pitch, and design. However, it’s important to note that excessive misalignment can lead to accelerated wear, increased noise, and reduced chain life.
4. Proper Alignment: While roller chains can tolerate some degree of angular misalignment, it’s still essential to aim for proper sprocket alignment whenever possible. Proper alignment helps to optimize chain performance, minimize wear, and extend the lifespan of the chain and sprockets. Aligning the sprockets correctly ensures that the chain engages smoothly and uniformly with the sprocket teeth, reducing the risk of premature wear or failure.
5. Regular Inspection and Maintenance: To ensure optimal performance and longevity, it’s important to regularly inspect the roller chain system for any signs of misalignment or excessive wear. Routine maintenance, such as lubrication and tension adjustment, helps to mitigate the effects of misalignment and promotes smooth operation.
While roller chains can handle a certain degree of angular misalignment, it’s always recommended to minimize misalignment and strive for proper sprocket alignment to ensure optimal performance, efficiency, and longevity of the chain and sprocket system.
What are the different types of roller chains available?
Roller chains come in various types and configurations to suit different applications and requirements. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Standard Roller Chain: This is the most common type of roller chain and is widely used in general-purpose applications. It consists of inner and outer plates, rollers, and pins.
2. Double Pitch Roller Chain: Double pitch roller chains have twice the pitch length of standard roller chains. They are commonly used in applications where slower speeds and lighter loads are present, such as conveyor systems.
3. Heavy-Duty Roller Chain: Heavy-duty roller chains are designed to withstand higher loads and more demanding operating conditions. They feature thicker plates, larger rollers, and stronger pins, offering increased strength and durability.
4. Stainless Steel Roller Chain: Stainless steel roller chains are made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel material. They are suitable for applications where resistance to moisture, chemicals, and harsh environments is required, such as food processing, pharmaceutical, and marine industries.
5. Nickel-Plated Roller Chain: Nickel-plated roller chains have a layer of nickel plating on the outer plates, providing additional corrosion resistance. They are often used in applications where protection against rust and wear is essential.
6. O-Ring Roller Chain: O-ring roller chains have O-ring seals between the outer plates and rollers. The O-rings help retain lubrication and prevent contamination, resulting in reduced maintenance requirements and extended chain life.
7. Lube-Free Roller Chain: Lube-free roller chains incorporate self-lubricating bushings or rollers that eliminate the need for external lubrication. They are suitable for applications where maintenance-free operation and clean environments are required.
8. Attachment Roller Chain: Attachment roller chains have special attachments on the outer plates, allowing for the attachment of various accessories or components. They are commonly used in applications such as conveying, lifting, or indexing systems.
9. Silent Chain: Silent chains, also known as inverted tooth chains, have tooth-shaped links that engage with the sprockets. They offer smooth and quiet operation and are often used in applications where noise reduction is critical, such as timing drives.
10. Leaf Chain: Leaf chains consist of interlocking links with large flat plates connected by pins. They are commonly used in applications requiring high strength and durability, such as forklifts and lifting devices.
Each type of roller chain has its own unique features and advantages. The selection of the appropriate type depends on factors such as load capacity, speed, environment, and specific application requirements.
editor by CX 2023-10-31