With more than 18 years’ histiory, we are a professinal manufacturer for drop forged products such as forged chain (X348 X458 X658 X678 X698 F100 F160), scraper chain (10160, 14218, 14226, 142N), conveyor trolley (X348, X458, X678, XT160), and drive chain (X348, X458, X678), and so forth standard moulds of chain.
Besides, we can also produce as per your drawing or sample, special link chain, pusher, pin and plate, according to customers’ unique requirements.
1) Material: Alloy steel, 40Cr, 42CrMo and so on.
2) Types: Standard types, X348 X458 X678, and so on. (Or as per your drawing)
3) Process: Moulding→Forging→Polishing & Blasting→Fine machining→Heat treatment→Blasting→Inspecting & testing→Packing
|Model||Dimension||Weight (Kg)||Material||Hardness||Working Load (KN)||Limit Load (KN)|
|10160||101.6||30||36||13||14.5||9||14||0.36||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||21.6||120|
|14218||142||42||50||19||20.5||11||25||1.15||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||48.6||270|
|14226||142||62||50||28||30||15||25||1.75||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||61.2||340|
|2571||200||66||60||30||32||18||30||2.8||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||72||400|
|26014||260||70||75||31||33||20||34||5.2||20CrMnTi||Surface HRC56-64° Depth 0.6-1.2mm||135||750|
Products & Testing Equipments
Packing & Delivery
Why Choose Us?
1. We are engaged in chain industry over 15 years with rich market experience. We keep improving production techniques. All the products have longer working life and have passed the market test.
2. We can design the correct chains with high quality material, good abrasion resistance, good corrosion, high strengthen and etc as per your request or the chain application.
3. We are the chain manufacturer; you can directly purchase the product from us with low price and high quality.
4. We have a professional team for international trade, they have abundant experiences and are always ready to solve problems for customers. So you have nothing to worry about.
5. We have the long-term cooperative forwarder who can give us the lowest freight. And it can help you to save the freight. What’s more, for the FCL, we will design the packages as per the container sizes with the largest capacity to save the shipping cost for both of us.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Coating, Spraying, Mining, Slaughtering, Assembly|
What are the benefits of using a roller chain in conveyor systems?
Roller chains offer numerous advantages when used in conveyor systems, making them a popular choice for material handling applications. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. High Strength and Load Capacity: Roller chains are designed to withstand heavy loads and provide reliable power transmission in conveyor systems. They have excellent load-carrying capacity and can handle substantial weights, making them suitable for conveying bulk materials or heavy objects.
2. Smooth and Efficient Operation: Roller chains offer smooth and efficient operation in conveyor systems. The rollers on the chain engage with the sprockets, reducing friction and allowing the chain to move smoothly along the conveyor. This ensures efficient material transfer and minimizes energy consumption.
3. Wide Range of Sizes and Configurations: Roller chains are available in various sizes and configurations to accommodate different conveyor system designs and load requirements. This versatility allows for customization and ensures compatibility with different conveyor types, such as flat-top, slat, or apron conveyors.
4. Adaptability to Harsh Environments: Roller chains are capable of operating in harsh environments typically encountered in conveyor systems. They can withstand dust, dirt, moisture, and temperature variations, making them suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications. Additionally, roller chains can be made from corrosion-resistant materials or coated to enhance their durability in corrosive or abrasive environments.
5. Easy Maintenance and Replacement: Roller chains are relatively easy to maintain and replace in conveyor systems. Regular lubrication and inspection help extend the chain’s lifespan and prevent premature wear. If necessary, individual chain links or sections can be replaced without replacing the entire chain, minimizing downtime and maintenance costs.
6. Cost-Effectiveness: Roller chains are cost-effective compared to alternative conveyor systems. They offer a balance between performance, durability, and affordability, making them a cost-efficient choice for various industrial applications.
Overall, using a roller chain in conveyor systems provides high load capacity, smooth operation, adaptability to harsh environments, ease of maintenance, and cost-effectiveness. These benefits make roller chains an excellent choice for efficient material handling and transportation in industries such as manufacturing, distribution, logistics, and warehousing.
Can roller chains be used in underwater applications?
Roller chains are not typically recommended for direct use in underwater applications due to the potential for corrosion and water ingress. However, with appropriate modifications and additional protective measures, roller chains can be adapted for certain underwater applications. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Corrosion Resistance: In underwater environments, corrosion is a significant concern. Roller chains can be manufactured from corrosion-resistant materials such as stainless steel or coated with anti-corrosion treatments to mitigate the effects of exposure to water and moisture.
2. Sealing and Waterproofing: Special seals, O-rings, or protective covers can be installed to prevent water ingress into the chain’s internal components. These seals help to maintain lubrication and protect against corrosion, ensuring reliable operation even in wet conditions.
3. Lubrication Selection: Choosing the appropriate lubricant is crucial for underwater applications. Lubricants with excellent water resistance and corrosion protection properties should be selected to provide long-lasting lubrication in the submerged environment.
4. Maintenance and Inspection: Regular maintenance and inspection are essential to monitor the condition of the roller chain in underwater applications. This includes checking for signs of corrosion, lubricant degradation, or seal damage. Prompt replacement of worn or damaged components is necessary to prevent chain failure and ensure optimal performance.
It’s important to consult with experts or manufacturers experienced in underwater applications to determine the suitability of roller chains for specific underwater environments. They can provide guidance on the necessary modifications, materials, and maintenance practices to ensure the safe and reliable operation of roller chains in such conditions.
What are some common causes of roller chain failure?
Roller chain failure can occur due to various factors. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Insufficient Lubrication: One of the primary causes of roller chain failure is inadequate lubrication. Insufficient lubrication leads to increased friction, heat generation, and wear between the chain’s components, such as pins, bushings, and rollers. Over time, this can cause the chain to seize up, deform, or break.
2. Contamination: Contamination of the roller chain with dirt, dust, debris, or foreign particles can accelerate wear and increase the risk of failure. These contaminants can penetrate the chain’s joints, causing abrasive action and reducing the effectiveness of lubrication. Contamination can also cause corrosion, leading to weakened chain links.
3. Misalignment: Improper alignment of the sprockets and other drivetrain components can cause excessive side loading, uneven wear, and accelerated fatigue on the roller chain. Misalignment can result from improper installation, worn sprockets, or misaligned shafts, and it can lead to premature chain failure.
4. Overloading: Subjecting the roller chain to loads beyond its rated capacity can cause stress and fatigue, leading to chain failure. Overloading can occur due to improper application design, sudden shock loads, or continuous operation near or beyond the chain’s maximum load limit.
5. Wear and Fatigue: Over time, roller chains experience wear and fatigue due to normal usage. As the chain articulates around the sprockets, the pins, bushings, and rollers undergo cyclic stress, which can lead to wear, elongation, and eventually chain failure if not addressed through regular maintenance and replacement.
6. Corrosion: Exposure to corrosive environments, such as high humidity, chemicals, or saltwater, can cause corrosion on the roller chain. Corrosion weakens the chain’s structural integrity, leading to reduced load-carrying capacity and increased susceptibility to failure.
Proper maintenance, including regular lubrication, cleaning, inspection for wear and alignment, and avoiding overloading or exposure to harsh environments, is crucial to prevent roller chain failure. Timely replacement of worn or damaged chains and addressing any underlying issues that contribute to chain failure is essential for ensuring the reliable and safe operation of machinery or equipment.
editor by CX 2023-09-20