Agricultural roller chain on Agricultural Machine Equipment, welded steel mill chain, welded steel drag chain, cast fixed pin chain, pintle chain, drop forged link chain and Engineer Class Driving Chain, with alloy steel and stainless steel selection according to your requirement
1, Chain types: agricultural chain, drop forged rivetless chain, Roller Chain, conveyor chain, sugar industry chain, palm oil industry chain, asphalt industry chain,elevator conveyor industry chain, double flex chain, pintle chain, weld steel drag chains, malleable chain etc;
2, Main materials: It is 40Mn. 40Cr, 45Mn alloy steel or SUS304 for plates, 10#, 20#, 20CrMnMo, 30CrMnTi for pins and rollers;
3, Heat treatment: Carburizing, Austemper Stressing, nitro-caburizing harden etc;
4, Surface: Shot peening, black, blue or original;
5, Package way: Plastic bag+ carton box+ plywood case
|S type steel agricultural chains|
|Chain No.||Pitch||Roller diameter||Width between inner plates||Depth of chain plates||Pin diameter||Pin length||Plate thickness||Ultimate tensile strength||Weight per meter|
Packaging & Shipping
1. Inner packing: Poly bag, air bubble bag, carton according to buyer’s request.
2. Outer packing: OSB case or pallet.
3. Please remember to leave the correct contact ADDRESS information for delivery.
We are a leading manufacturer of mechanical transmission spare parts, as well as several years 1 of reliable and trustworthy vendors. Our main items are roller chain, conveyor chain, agricultural chain, sugar industry chain, palm oil industry chain, asphalt industry chain,elevator conveyor industry chain etc.
At present, For South American, European, and Asian market, our superior products are fabricated according to your requirement and our quality meets ISO, ASME, DIN standard.
Please watch our process steps as below
(1) punch its outer plate and inner plates
(2)Shot peening workshop
(3) heat treatment workshop
(4) assembly preparation
(5) pins process
(6) Tensile Properties Test before shipment
After Sales Service
Our products can be repaired or replaced the new parts with free cost in six months.
1.Q:How about mould cost?
A: primarily depend on : 1.Drawing, 2.material, 3.weight and quantity.
We need to know the structure of each parts to analyze the mold solution by:
1) –Complete design drawing, product model or actual sample —– the best way
–PDF drawing with complete dimension for each parts
–Clearly photos for each parts with more angle-views to show every features.
2)The materials, technical parameters and surface treatments.
technical parameters: tell us about its model, pitch, roller diameter, width between inner plates, attachment type, outside drawing etc.
3)The quantity of order.
2.Q:How to control the product processing?
A: The processing report or pictures will be sent to the customer every week/ each month for review.
3.Q:Who will own the mould?
A:Customer, also the mould can be kept in our factory for future order.
4.Q:How long do you make your quotation?
A:After receiving detail informations we will quote in 1 to 3 days.
5.Q: MOQ? —
small chain type: if its pitch is less than 38.10mm and its thickness is less than 5mm, MOQ is 1500 CHINAMFG on these roller chains or conveyor chains;
middle chain type: MOQ is 1000 CHINAMFG on these roller chains or conveyor chains;
big chain type: if its pitch is more than 76.20mm and its thickness is more than 10mm, MOQ is 200 CHINAMFG on these roller chains or conveyor chains;
I hope we can do business together, and look CHINAMFG to hearing from you soon
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Surface Treatment:||Carburizing and Quenching|
|Type:||Short Pitch Chain|
What are the factors to consider when selecting a roller chain for an application?
Choosing the right roller chain for an application involves considering several important factors. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Load Capacity: The load capacity of the roller chain should match or exceed the maximum anticipated load in the application. Consider the weight and type of the load, as well as any shock loads or dynamic forces that may be present.
2. Speed and RPM: Determine the required speed and RPM (revolutions per minute) of the roller chain. High-speed applications may require special high-speed chains with improved heat dissipation and reduced centrifugal forces.
3. Environment: Assess the operating environment of the application. Consider factors such as temperature, humidity, dust, dirt, chemicals, and exposure to corrosive substances. Choose a roller chain with appropriate corrosion resistance, sealing, lubrication, or protective coatings based on the specific environmental conditions.
4. Length and Pitch: Determine the required length and pitch of the roller chain based on the distance between the sprockets and the desired positioning of the driven and driving components.
5. Maintenance Requirements: Consider the desired maintenance level for the application. Some roller chains may require regular lubrication, while others offer maintenance-free or self-lubricating options. Assess the availability of maintenance resources and the impact of downtime on the overall operation.
6. Compatibility: Ensure compatibility between the roller chain and the sprockets used in the application. The roller chain and sprockets should have matching pitch, tooth profile, and number of teeth to ensure proper engagement and smooth operation.
7. Certification and Standards: In certain industries, compliance with specific certifications or standards may be required. Consider whether the roller chain meets industry-specific requirements such as ISO, ANSI, or industry-specific regulations.
8. Cost and Availability: Evaluate the cost and availability of the roller chain, including factors such as initial purchase price, long-term maintenance costs, and the availability of spare parts or replacement chains.
By carefully considering these factors and consulting with experts or manufacturers, you can select the most suitable roller chain for your specific application, ensuring reliable and efficient power transmission.
How do roller chains handle lateral loads?
Roller chains are primarily designed to handle axial loads, which are loads acting in the direction of the chain’s axis. However, roller chains can also tolerate a certain degree of lateral loads, which are loads acting perpendicular to the chain’s axis. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Sprocket Alignment: Proper sprocket alignment is crucial for roller chains to effectively handle lateral loads. The sprockets must be aligned in a parallel and concentric manner to ensure that the chain tracks properly and experiences minimal lateral force. Misaligned sprockets can cause the chain to derail or experience excessive wear due to uneven loading.
2. Tolerance for Lateral Misalignment: Roller chains have some tolerance for lateral misalignment between the sprockets. This means that the chain can tolerate a slight deviation from a perfectly straight line between the sprockets. The chain’s side plates and rollers are designed to provide some flexibility, allowing the chain to adjust to minor lateral forces without significant problems.
3. Guide Rails or Flanges: In applications where lateral loads are more significant, guide rails or flanges can be employed to help keep the roller chain aligned and prevent excessive lateral movement. These additional components act as guides and help control the chain’s lateral displacement, ensuring that it remains on the sprockets and operates smoothly.
4. Chain Tension: Proper chain tension is crucial for handling lateral loads. A well-tensioned chain minimizes slack and reduces the chances of lateral movement. It helps keep the chain engaged with the sprockets and ensures that the load is evenly distributed across the chain’s width.
It’s important to note that roller chains have a primary function of transmitting power and handling axial loads. While they can handle some lateral loads within their design limits, excessive lateral forces can lead to chain derailment, increased wear, and reduced performance. Therefore, it’s essential to design the system properly, consider the anticipated lateral loads, and ensure proper alignment and tension to maintain the chain’s integrity and performance.
editor by CX 2023-10-18