Harvester Chains of Carton Steel (415S)
|Standard||GB, ISO, ANSI, DIN|
|Type||Standard A and standard B precision roller chain, conveyor chain;|
|special chain with accessories, welding chain, leaf chain and sprocket|
|ANSI chain No.||40,50,60,80,100,120,140,160,180,200,240;|
|DIN/ISO chain No.||08A,10A,12A,16A,20A,24A,28A,32A,36A,40A,48A;|
|Application||Food processing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries, electronics, machinery;|
|household appliances, automotive manufacturing, metallurgy, sewage treatment|
|Series||A series, B series|
DETAILS ABOUT CZPT CHAIN
1. Are you a manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1997 with a trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment do you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
3. What is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 35 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in the low season for some items (during May to July), and 45 days during the new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
For customers who need sample confirmation before ordering, please bear in mind that the following policy will be adopted:
1) All samples are free of charge with a maximum value not exceeding USD 100.
2) The courier cost for the first-time sample sending will be charged by the consignee. We will send the samples with freight to be collected. So please inform your account with FedEx, UPS, DHL, or TNT so that we can proceed promptly.
3) The first-time courier cost will be totally deducted from the contract value of the trial cooperation.
|Usage:||Transmission Chain, Conveyor Chain, Agricultural Machine|
|Chain Size:||All Sizes|
Can roller chains be used in low-temperature environments?
Yes, roller chains can be used in low-temperature environments, but there are several factors to consider for their proper performance and longevity:
1. Material Selection: Choose roller chains that are specifically designed for low-temperature applications. These chains are typically made from materials that can withstand the cold temperatures without becoming brittle or losing their mechanical properties. Common materials used in low-temperature roller chains include stainless steel, nickel-plated steel, or special alloys.
2. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential in low-temperature environments to ensure smooth operation and prevent excessive wear. However, it’s important to consider the type of lubricant used as some lubricants may become less effective or thickened at low temperatures. Select lubricants that are specifically formulated for low-temperature applications to maintain proper chain lubrication and reduce friction.
3. Temperature Ratings: Check the temperature ratings provided by the roller chain manufacturer. Ensure that the roller chain is suitable for the specific low-temperature range of your application. Different roller chains have different temperature limits, and exceeding these limits can lead to decreased performance, increased wear, and potential chain failure.
4. Impact Resistance: Low temperatures can make materials more susceptible to impact damage. It’s important to ensure that the roller chain selected has good impact resistance properties to withstand any sudden shocks or loads that may occur during operation in low-temperature environments.
5. Environmental Factors: Consider the overall environmental conditions of the low-temperature environment. Factors such as moisture, ice, or freezing conditions can affect the performance of roller chains. In such cases, additional protection measures like sealing, covers, or regular maintenance may be necessary to prevent ice formation or moisture ingress.
6. Regular Inspection and Maintenance: Regularly inspect the roller chains for signs of wear, damage, or inadequate lubrication. Monitor their performance and address any issues promptly. In low-temperature environments, extreme cold can exacerbate any existing issues, so proactive maintenance is crucial to ensure the continued reliability of the roller chains.
By considering these factors and selecting roller chains designed for low-temperature applications, you can ensure their proper functioning and durability in low-temperature environments.
How do roller chains handle abrasive environments?
Roller chains are designed to handle various operating conditions, including abrasive environments. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Material Selection: Roller chains are typically constructed using high-quality materials that offer good resistance to abrasion. Common materials used for roller chains include alloy steel, stainless steel, or specialized coatings that enhance wear resistance.
2. Surface Hardness: The components of a roller chain, such as the pins, bushings, and rollers, are heat-treated to achieve a high surface hardness. This hardness helps to resist wear caused by abrasive particles present in the environment.
3. Lubrication: Proper lubrication plays a crucial role in protecting roller chains from abrasive wear. Lubricants act as a barrier between the chain components and abrasive contaminants, reducing friction and minimizing wear. The lubricant also helps to flush away any abrasive particles that may come in contact with the chain.
4. Sealing and Protection: Roller chains can be equipped with seals or protective covers to provide an additional layer of defense against abrasive particles. These seals help to prevent contaminants from entering the chain and causing premature wear. Seals also help to retain lubrication within the chain, further enhancing its performance in abrasive environments.
5. Regular Maintenance: Regular inspection and maintenance are essential to ensure the longevity of roller chains in abrasive environments. This includes periodic cleaning to remove accumulated debris and checking for signs of wear or damage. Prompt replacement of worn components is necessary to prevent further deterioration and ensure reliable operation.
While roller chains are generally robust in abrasive environments, it’s important to consider the severity of the abrasion, as extremely abrasive conditions may require specialized chain materials or additional protective measures. Consulting with experts and selecting the appropriate chain design and materials based on the specific application requirements can help maximize the performance and lifespan of roller chains in abrasive environments.
What are the different types of roller chains available?
Roller chains come in various types and configurations to suit different applications and requirements. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Standard Roller Chain: This is the most common type of roller chain and is widely used in general-purpose applications. It consists of inner and outer plates, rollers, and pins.
2. Double Pitch Roller Chain: Double pitch roller chains have twice the pitch length of standard roller chains. They are commonly used in applications where slower speeds and lighter loads are present, such as conveyor systems.
3. Heavy-Duty Roller Chain: Heavy-duty roller chains are designed to withstand higher loads and more demanding operating conditions. They feature thicker plates, larger rollers, and stronger pins, offering increased strength and durability.
4. Stainless Steel Roller Chain: Stainless steel roller chains are made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel material. They are suitable for applications where resistance to moisture, chemicals, and harsh environments is required, such as food processing, pharmaceutical, and marine industries.
5. Nickel-Plated Roller Chain: Nickel-plated roller chains have a layer of nickel plating on the outer plates, providing additional corrosion resistance. They are often used in applications where protection against rust and wear is essential.
6. O-Ring Roller Chain: O-ring roller chains have O-ring seals between the outer plates and rollers. The O-rings help retain lubrication and prevent contamination, resulting in reduced maintenance requirements and extended chain life.
7. Lube-Free Roller Chain: Lube-free roller chains incorporate self-lubricating bushings or rollers that eliminate the need for external lubrication. They are suitable for applications where maintenance-free operation and clean environments are required.
8. Attachment Roller Chain: Attachment roller chains have special attachments on the outer plates, allowing for the attachment of various accessories or components. They are commonly used in applications such as conveying, lifting, or indexing systems.
9. Silent Chain: Silent chains, also known as inverted tooth chains, have tooth-shaped links that engage with the sprockets. They offer smooth and quiet operation and are often used in applications where noise reduction is critical, such as timing drives.
10. Leaf Chain: Leaf chains consist of interlocking links with large flat plates connected by pins. They are commonly used in applications requiring high strength and durability, such as forklifts and lifting devices.
Each type of roller chain has its own unique features and advantages. The selection of the appropriate type depends on factors such as load capacity, speed, environment, and specific application requirements.
editor by CX 2023-07-25