|— Ten CoreTechnologies —|
|1||Chain strengh preload technology||2||Pin CRV treatment technology|
|3||Plate smoothly punching technology||4||Bush oil hole technology|
|5||Vacuum Oiled Technology||6||Precision Punching Technology|
|7||Low frequency fatigue test technology for lange size chain||8||Chain length comparison technology|
|9||Variation of silence design technology||10||Chain dynamic testingtechnology technologies|
1. Any inquiry you make will be answered professionally within 6~8 hours.
2. Attaches great importance to product quality and approved by many global quality system certification,such as France, Norway, Germany.
3. Focused on Chain since 1999, have rich experience in Production.
4. High-quality workers,First-class advanced equipment,good quality control,advanced technology.
5. Be Good at Custom-Made Products, provide customized services for customers.
6. Participated in the drafting of 24 national and industrial standards such as chains.As of 2571-Mar, CHOHO has 180 authorized patents.
7. With the responsibility of “Providing high quality chain system with the same service life for the global locomotive industry”, have established a strong R&D team.
By 2571,CHOHO has more than 2,7.
-CHOHO has 4 subsidiaries, including testing technology and international trading companies. has 4 factories in HangZhou, Thailand factory, ZheJiang R&D Center and Tokyo R&D Center. In addition, CHOHO ZHangZhoug Industrial zone is expected to be completed & put into operation next year.
-We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as Agricultural Chain, Sprocket, Chain Harrow, Tillage Parts,Rice Harvester Chain, GS38 Chain, Roller Chain, Automobile Chain, Motorcycle Chain Industrial Chain and so on.Our partners among world top enterprises, such as LOVOL,JOHN DEERE,NEWHOLLAND, CLASS,AGCO,DEUTZFAHR,HONDA, KUBOTA etc.
1. Are you manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory focused on producing and exporting Chain over 23 years,have a professional international trade team.
2. What terms of payment you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, L/C at sight
3. What is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 30~45 days.Stock can be shipped immediately.
4. Do you attend any Show?
We attend Hannover show in Germany, EIMA in Italy, CZPT in France, CIAME in China and many other Agricultural machinery shows.
5.Do you offer free samples?
Yes,we can.or you just bear the shipping cost.
6.Is OEM available?
Yes, OEM is available. We have professional designers to help you design.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Nonstandard|
|Application:||Conveyer Equipment, Agricultural Machinery|
Can roller chains be used for power transmission in bicycles?
Yes, roller chains are commonly used for power transmission in bicycles. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Roller chains are an integral component of bicycle drivetrains, transmitting power from the pedals to the rear wheel. They offer several advantages that make them well-suited for this application:
1. Efficient Power Transfer: Roller chains provide efficient power transfer from the rider’s pedaling force to the rear wheel of the bicycle. They have low frictional losses, allowing for a smooth and efficient transfer of energy, resulting in better propulsion and improved performance.
2. High Strength and Durability: Roller chains used in bicycles are designed to withstand the forces exerted during pedaling and the varying loads encountered during riding. They are constructed using high-quality materials and precise manufacturing techniques to ensure strength and durability.
3. Lightweight: Roller chains used in bicycles are lightweight, contributing to the overall weight reduction of the bike. This is important for cyclists as it allows for faster acceleration, easier maneuverability, and enhanced handling.
4. Versatility: Roller chains are available in various sizes and configurations, allowing them to be used in different types of bicycles. Whether it’s a road bike, mountain bike, or city bike, roller chains can be adapted to suit the specific requirements of the bike’s drivetrain.
5. Easy Maintenance: Roller chains in bicycles require regular maintenance to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Proper lubrication and periodic cleaning are essential to prevent wear and corrosion. Fortunately, bicycle chains are relatively easy to maintain and can be readily accessed for cleaning and lubrication.
6. Cost-Effective Solution: Roller chains offer a cost-effective solution for power transmission in bicycles. They are affordable and widely available, making them a practical choice for bike manufacturers and cyclists alike.
In summary, roller chains are commonly used for power transmission in bicycles due to their efficient power transfer, strength, durability, lightweight nature, versatility, ease of maintenance, and cost-effectiveness. They play a crucial role in ensuring a smooth and reliable ride for cyclists of all types and skill levels.
How do roller chains handle static loads?
Roller chains are primarily designed for transmitting power and handling dynamic loads, which involve motion and varying forces. However, roller chains can also handle static loads to some extent. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Load Distribution: When a roller chain is subjected to static loads, the weight or force is evenly distributed across multiple rollers and pins. This helps to distribute the load more effectively and reduces stress concentrations on individual components. The load is transferred from one roller to another through the pins, ensuring a more balanced distribution.
2. Stiffness: Roller chains possess a certain degree of stiffness that enables them to resist static loads. The rigid construction of the chain, including the link plates and pins, helps maintain the integrity of the chain under static conditions. This stiffness allows the chain to support the applied load without excessive elongation or deformation.
3. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential for roller chains to handle static loads effectively. Lubrication helps reduce friction and wear, which can occur even under static conditions due to the weight of the load. Adequate lubrication ensures smooth movement of the chain and minimizes the risk of surface damage or increased friction during load-bearing.
4. Chain Preload: In some cases, applying a pre-load or initial tension to the roller chain can help improve its ability to handle static loads. The pre-load helps to eliminate any slack or looseness in the chain, enhancing its rigidity and reducing the potential for excessive elongation or misalignment when subjected to static forces.
While roller chains can handle static loads, it’s important to note that they are primarily designed for dynamic applications involving motion. Excessive static loads or prolonged exposure to static conditions may lead to increased wear, elongation, or deformation of the chain. In scenarios where the majority of the load is static, alternative power transmission systems or load-bearing mechanisms may be more suitable.
Are there any alternatives to roller chains for power transmission?
Yes, there are several alternatives to roller chains for power transmission, depending on the specific application requirements. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Belt Drives: Belt drives are a common alternative to roller chains for power transmission. They use a flexible belt made of materials such as rubber, polyurethane, or neoprene. Belt drives offer smooth and quiet operation, high-speed capabilities, and can transmit power over long distances. They are often used in applications where precise synchronization is not required.
2. Gear Drives: Gear drives use meshing gears to transmit power. They offer high torque capabilities, precise motion control, and can handle heavy loads. Gear drives are commonly used in applications that require high efficiency and precise speed control, such as industrial machinery, automotive transmissions, and robotics.
3. Timing Belts: Timing belts, also known as synchronous belts, are toothed belts that provide positive power transmission. They are used in applications that require precise synchronization between two or more shafts. Timing belts offer low noise, high efficiency, and resistance to slippage. They are commonly used in automotive engines, industrial automation, and precision machinery.
4. Chain Drives: Chain drives, similar to roller chains, use interconnected links to transmit power. However, chain drives often have larger pitch sizes and heavier-duty construction compared to roller chains. Chain drives offer high load-carrying capacity, durability, and can operate in demanding conditions. They are commonly used in heavy machinery, agricultural equipment, and motorcycles.
5. Direct Drives: Direct drives eliminate the need for mechanical power transmission components like chains or belts. They directly connect the motor or power source to the driven equipment, providing a more efficient and compact solution. Direct drives are commonly used in applications that require high precision, such as CNC machines, robotics, and linear motion systems.
When considering alternatives to roller chains, factors such as load requirements, speed, precision, environmental conditions, and cost must be taken into account. Each alternative has its own advantages and limitations, and the choice depends on the specific needs of the application.
editor by CX 2023-08-21