Chain No. BL422, BL534, BL634, BL834, BL1234, BL1634 and so on
Pitch: 12.700mm to 63.500mm
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation CZPT receipt of your detailed requirements.
We look CZPT to receiving your enquires soon.
How do roller chains handle variable speed applications?
Roller chains are well-suited for variable speed applications due to their inherent design characteristics. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Speed Range: Roller chains can accommodate a wide range of speeds, making them suitable for variable speed applications. The speed of the driven sprocket can be adjusted, and the chain will adapt to the changing speed requirements.
2. Smooth Power Transmission: Roller chains provide smooth and consistent power transmission even at varying speeds. The engagement between the chain and the sprockets remains constant, ensuring reliable power transfer without slippage or loss of efficiency.
3. Tension Adjustment: In variable speed applications, the tension of the roller chain may need to be adjusted to maintain optimal performance. Proper tension ensures proper engagement with the sprockets and prevents excessive wear or elongation of the chain.
4. Lubrication: Adequate lubrication is crucial for roller chains in variable speed applications. Lubrication helps reduce friction, wear, and heat generation, ensuring smooth operation and extending the chain’s lifespan. Depending on the speed range and operating conditions, the appropriate lubrication method and frequency should be determined.
5. Chain Selection: Selecting the right type and size of roller chain is important for variable speed applications. Different chain designs and materials may have specific speed limitations or performance characteristics. Consulting the manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations can help ensure the chain’s compatibility with the required speed range.
6. System Design Considerations: When designing variable speed applications with roller chains, factors such as sprocket sizes, drive ratios, and load requirements should be carefully considered. Proper sizing and alignment of the sprockets, as well as selecting the appropriate chain pitch, can contribute to the smooth operation and longevity of the system.
It’s important to note that proper maintenance, including regular inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment, is essential for roller chains in variable speed applications. Monitoring the chain’s condition and addressing any signs of wear or damage promptly will help ensure safe and reliable operation.
How do roller chains handle backstop or anti-reverse motion?
Roller chains are capable of handling backstop or anti-reverse motion through the use of specific chain attachments or additional components. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Backstop or anti-reverse motion is the ability of a system to prevent or control the reverse movement of a load. In applications where roller chains are required to handle backstop or anti-reverse motion, the following methods can be employed:
1. One-Way Clutch: A one-way clutch mechanism can be integrated into the system to allow the roller chain to transmit power in one direction while preventing reverse movement. This mechanism typically consists of a set of sprags or rollers that engage with the sprocket teeth in one direction and disengage in the reverse direction.
2. Ratchet and Pawl System: Another approach is the use of a ratchet and pawl system, where the roller chain is connected to a ratchet wheel with pawls that engage with the teeth of the wheel in one direction, allowing power transmission, and prevent reverse movement when the load tries to rotate in the opposite direction.
3. Overrunning Clutch: An overrunning clutch, also known as a freewheel, can be employed to allow the roller chain to transmit power in one direction and disengage in the reverse direction. This allows for smooth operation in applications where backstop or anti-reverse motion is required.
These mechanisms effectively enable the roller chain to handle backstop or anti-reverse motion by allowing power transmission in one direction and preventing reverse movement. The specific mechanism used depends on the application requirements and the desired level of control over the motion.
It’s important to consult the manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications when implementing backstop or anti-reverse motion in roller chain applications to ensure proper selection and installation of the appropriate mechanisms.
What is a roller chain and how does it work?
A roller chain is a type of transmission chain that is commonly used in various mechanical systems to transmit power and motion between rotating shafts. It consists of a series of interconnected links, including inner plates, outer plates, rollers, and pins. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
A roller chain operates based on the principle of contact and rolling motion. The basic components of a roller chain include:
- Inner Plates: These are flat metal plates with holes through which the pins pass.
- Outer Plates: These are similar to inner plates and are connected to the inner plates through pins.
- Rollers: The rollers are cylindrical components that are positioned between the inner and outer plates. They have a slightly larger diameter than the pins, allowing them to freely rotate.
- Pins: The pins hold the inner and outer plates together and provide a pivot point for the rollers. They pass through the holes in the inner and outer plates and secure them in place.
When the roller chain is installed in a system, it wraps around a pair of sprockets. The sprockets have teeth that mesh with the rollers of the chain. As one sprocket rotates, it engages with the rollers and pulls the chain along, causing the other sprocket to rotate as well.
The working principle of a roller chain involves the following steps:
- Engagement: The chain is positioned around the sprockets, and the rollers engage with the teeth of the sprockets.
- Tension: The tension in the chain is created by the movement of the sprockets, which causes the chain to wrap tightly around them.
- Rolling Motion: As the sprockets rotate, they impart a rolling motion to the rollers. The rollers, in turn, rotate freely on the pins, allowing the chain to move smoothly along the sprockets.
- Power Transmission: The rotational motion of one sprocket is transferred to the other sprocket through the chain. This enables the transmission of power and motion between the two shafts connected to the sprockets.
Roller chains are widely used in various applications, including machinery, automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles, conveyors, and more. They offer high efficiency, reliability, and the ability to transmit substantial amounts of power. Regular maintenance, including lubrication and periodic inspection, is essential to ensure the proper functioning and longevity of a roller chain.
editor by CX 2023-08-03