Hollow Pin Conveyor Chains (MC Series)
Chain No.: MC28, MC56, MC112, MC224
Pitch: 63.0 to 160.0 mm
For Free Samples
We look CHINAMFG to receiving your enquires soon.
Conveyor chain is used for conveyor products from 1 place to another place e. X for the lumber, we supply good quality Conveyor chain, such as: 81X, 81XH, 81XHH, 81XHS, 500R and so on, if you have special demand we also could develop it for you.
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou CHINAMFG Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction at which includes our latest product line.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation CHINAMFG receipt of your detailed requirements.
|Surface Treatment:||Shot Peening|
|Chain Size:||We Can Produce According to Your Requirements|
|Structure:||All Kinds of You Required|
What are the differences between ANSI and ISO roller chain standards?
ANSI (American National Standards Institute) and ISO (International Organization for Standardization) are two widely recognized standards for roller chains. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Designation and Nomenclature: ANSI and ISO roller chains have different designations and nomenclature. ANSI chains typically use a three-digit number to denote the pitch size, while ISO chains use a four-digit number. The nomenclature for chain sizes and dimensions may also vary between the two standards.
2. Dimensions and Tolerances: ANSI and ISO roller chains may have slight differences in dimensions and tolerances. While the basic design principles are similar, there may be variations in the allowable tolerances for pitch, roller diameter, plate thickness, and other critical dimensions.
3. Load Capacity and Strength: ANSI and ISO standards have different approaches to determining the load capacity and strength of roller chains. The formulas and methods used for calculating the maximum allowable load and ultimate strength may differ between the two standards.
4. Interchangeability: ANSI and ISO roller chains are generally not interchangeable. The differences in dimensions, tolerances, and load capacity calculations make it important to use chains that conform to the specific standard required by the application.
5. Regional Adoption: ANSI roller chain standards are widely used in North America, while ISO standards are more commonly adopted in Europe and many other parts of the world. The regional preference and market availability may influence the choice of standard in different applications and industries.
It’s important to consult the specific ANSI or ISO standard documents for detailed information on the requirements and specifications of roller chains. Additionally, working with suppliers or manufacturers familiar with the applicable standards can help ensure the proper selection and use of roller chains in accordance with the desired standard.
What are the limitations of using roller chains in certain applications?
Roller chains are versatile and widely used in various applications, but they do have some limitations to consider. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Speed Limitations: Roller chains have a practical speed limit due to factors such as chain length, centrifugal forces, and roller-to-sprocket engagement. At high speeds, the centrifugal forces can cause excessive chain vibration and increase wear, potentially leading to chain failure. In such cases, alternative power transmission systems like gears or belts may be more suitable.
2. Precision Requirements: Roller chains require proper alignment and tensioning for efficient operation. In applications that demand high precision, such as precision machinery or robotics, the inherent flexibility and slight elongation of roller chains may not meet the desired accuracy requirements. In such cases, alternative systems like timing belts or direct drive solutions may be preferred.
3. Environmental Limitations: Roller chains may not be suitable for certain environments with extreme temperatures, corrosive substances, or high levels of contamination. Harsh conditions can accelerate chain wear, reduce lubrication effectiveness, or cause corrosion. In these situations, specialized chains with appropriate coatings or alternative power transmission systems may be necessary.
4. Noise and Vibration: Roller chains can generate noise and vibrations during operation, particularly when not properly tensioned or maintained. In applications where noise or vibration is a concern, such as in noise-sensitive environments or precision machinery, additional measures like chain tensioners, vibration dampening, or alternative drive systems may be required.
5. Size and Space Constraints: Roller chains have a certain physical size and require appropriate clearance for installation. In applications with limited space or tight packaging requirements, alternative power transmission systems like compact belts or direct drives might be more suitable.
It’s important to carefully evaluate the specific requirements and constraints of each application when considering the use of roller chains. Alternative power transmission systems may be more suitable in certain cases, and consulting with experts or manufacturers can help determine the best solution for the intended application.
How do you determine the appropriate size and pitch of a roller chain?
Determining the appropriate size and pitch of a roller chain requires considering several factors. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Power Requirements: The first step is to determine the power requirements of the application. This includes the required torque and speed. The power transmitted by the roller chain depends on its size, so understanding the power requirements is crucial in selecting the appropriate chain.
2. Design Guidelines: Roller chain manufacturers provide design guidelines and specifications that outline the maximum allowable loads and speeds for different chain sizes. These guidelines take into account factors such as the number of teeth on the sprockets, the chain’s strength, and its ability to withstand the anticipated loads and speeds.
3. Sprocket Selection: The size and pitch of the roller chain must match the corresponding sprockets. It’s important to consider the number of teeth, the diameter, and the tooth profile of the sprockets. The roller chain and sprockets should be selected as a matched set to ensure proper engagement and efficient power transmission.
4. Application Considerations: The specific application requirements and environmental conditions should also be taken into account. Factors such as operating temperature, presence of contaminants, and required maintenance intervals may influence the choice of roller chain size and pitch.
5. Consultation with Experts: If you are unsure about the appropriate size and pitch of a roller chain for your application, it’s recommended to consult with roller chain manufacturers or industry experts. They can provide guidance based on their expertise and experience in similar applications.
By considering these factors and following the guidelines provided by roller chain manufacturers, you can determine the appropriate size and pitch of a roller chain that will effectively meet the power transmission requirements of your specific application.
editor by CX 2023-10-10