Factory Direct Sale Roller Shutter K65 Heavy Duty Accessories for Roller Blinds

 

Item Description

Factory immediate sale Roller Shutter K65 Hefty Obligation Accessories for Roller Blinds .

CZPT Attributes:
1,In-build Metal spring foundation.1:five equipment deceleration program,50% labor saving.
two.Substantial power PA66,Metal main braking system.
3.Idler locolizer method ,practical Localization.
four.Adjustable localizer,Hassle-free adjustment.
five,Hanging loafer bracket program,tiny gap and handy installation.
6,Max load 15G,Max width 4M,Max top 6M

 

Our Positive aspects

This model is a much more present day and prime-ranking layout ,beacuase the hefty obligation and massive spot of roller blinds ,indicates this system will make the chain pulling easier,much more lavor-preserving and time-conserving .a best option for substantial quality office,villa,house,massive resort.
Far more benefits:
1.Clutch reduction ratio twenty-fifty% labor-preserving
two.Steel core design and style ,dress in resistance.
three.More product decision for diverse matching roller blinds 
four.Move life test ten,000 occasions ,lengthy daily life service
5.Warranty five a long time ,prefect soon after- product sales service 
six.Sample and tests can be arranged soon

 

Product K55 K60 K65
Load bearing: 5kg 8kg 15kg
Blinds area: ≤8mtwo ≤12mtwo ≤20m2
Reduction ratio: one:1/1:1.5 one:1.65 1:five
Labor – saving: twenty% 30% fifty%
Match tube: 38mm/43mm 38mm/43mm 52mm/55mm

 

Company Profile

 

 

Relevant you may possibly like

 

Product Parameters

 

Product identify: Roller blinds clutch method
Material : PA66+GF,POM,Pc
Bracket: 2mm brackets,metal plate
Package deal: 70 sets 
Payment : T/T,Paypal
MOQ: 500~1000 sets
Lead time : 30 days 
Guarantee: 5 many years

 

In depth Photographs

FAQ

Q1: Are you the company factory or investing company?

A: We are the maker with expert make expertise on window coverings more than 10 a long time. We possess equally of Domestic and intercontinental revenue department.

Q2: In which is your manufacturing facility positioned? How can I pay a visit to there?

A: Our manufacturing facility is situated in HangCZPT CZPT, ZheJiang Province, China, Only 6km distance from 
Xihu (West Lake) Dis. CZPT Airport. We will select you up at the airport!

Q3: What’s your direct time, how to cargo?

A: 30 workdays by sea.

This autumn: How to get a sample?

A: To make contact with us any time, We provide a free sample of some usual designs to our possible customers ,and a testing treatment to your place is alright .but the freight cost will be on you .

Q5: China shipping and custom responsibilities?

A: We are responsible for the customs clearance and port surcharge of HangCZPT port.You are accountable for the freight from HangCZPT to your port  and customs clearance in your region.

Q6: How I can spend you?

A: We will create our account details in the invoice, you only need to just take the invoice to lender payment. 

Q7: Can I spend when the solution is right here?

A: You require to spend 30% of the deposit, the remaining 70% paid prior to we shipped.

 

Factory Direct Sale Roller Shutter K65 Heavy Duty Accessories for Roller Blinds