Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for toughness and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively wide selection of applications, which include; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we as well offer most of these goods. What sets this bushing apart is the high-quality steel structure along with specific manufacturing and high quality control; this ensures that you always get a premium quality constant product. What really models us apart from the other men is our highly trained expert staff members and our company-wide target of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone surfaces of the bushing and the inside of the driven merchandise will be clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or various other component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to assure sliding fit on shaft.
4. With key on shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the required posture on the shaft. Make sure you keep the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or portion type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Do not use extensions on the wrench handles and don’t permit the sprocket or portion to become drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this point there should be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with confident clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key of all sizes for confident drive and higher torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in inch, metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys in both the shaft and merchandise to provide the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper provides the highest amount of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are widely used as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed with high quality engineered products with wonderful tolerance. The characteristic is easy to use and needs no further alteration. These bushings can go well with almost all sorts of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete Split Taper Bushing china designations put bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: complete range of both metric and imperial available.
Standard range suits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required will depend on the application.
Complete short reach range obtainable, for compact light-weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and can be purchased on the same page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.