|Standard||GB, ISO, ANSI, DIN|
|Type||Standard A and standard B precision roller chain, conveyor chain;|
|special chain with accessories, welding chain, leaf chain and sprocket|
|ANSI chain No.||40,50,60,80,100,120,140,160,180,200,240;|
|DIN/ISO chain No.||08A,10A,12A,16A,20A,24A,28A,32A,36A,40A,48A;|
|Application||Food processing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries, electronics, machinery;|
|household appliances, automotive manufacturing, metallurgy, sewage treatment|
|Series||A series, B series|
DETAILS ABOUT CZPT CHAIN
1. Are you a manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1997 with a trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment do you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
3. What is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 35 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in the low season for some items (during May to July), and 45 days during the new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
For customers who need sample confirmation before ordering, please bear in mind that the following policy will be adopted:
1) All samples are free of charge with a maximum value not exceeding USD 100.
2) The courier cost for the first-time sample sending will be charged by the consignee. We will send the samples with freight to be collected. So please inform your account with FedEx, UPS, DHL, or TNT so that we can proceed promptly.
3) The first-time courier cost will be totally deducted from the contract value of the trial cooperation.
4) OEM/ODM are both available.
|Usage:||Transmission Chain, Conveyor Chain, Dedicated Special Chain|
How do roller chains perform in extreme weather conditions?
Roller chains are designed to perform reliably in a wide range of operating conditions, including extreme weather conditions. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Temperature Extremes: Roller chains can withstand a wide range of temperatures, both high and low. The performance of the chain depends on the specific material used and its temperature rating. For example, stainless steel chains are suitable for high-temperature applications, while specialty chains with low-temperature lubricants are available for cold environments.
2. Corrosion Resistance: Roller chains can be manufactured using corrosion-resistant materials such as stainless steel or with specialized coatings to enhance their resistance to rust and corrosion. This makes them suitable for outdoor applications where exposure to moisture, humidity, and other environmental factors is common.
3. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is crucial for the performance of roller chains in extreme weather conditions. Lubricants with suitable viscosity and temperature range should be used to ensure smooth operation and minimize wear. In some cases, lubrication-free chains with self-lubricating properties can be used to eliminate the need for external lubrication.
4. Sealing and Protection: Roller chains can be equipped with additional sealing mechanisms to protect against the ingress of dirt, dust, and other contaminants. Sealed or encapsulated chains feature protective covers or seals that prevent debris from entering the chain and affecting its performance, making them more suitable for extreme weather conditions.
5. Maintenance and Inspection: Regular maintenance and inspection are essential for ensuring the optimal performance of roller chains in extreme weather conditions. This includes cleaning the chains, checking for signs of wear or damage, and replacing any worn-out components. Proper tensioning and alignment should also be maintained to prevent premature failure.
It’s important to consult the manufacturer’s specifications and recommendations for the specific roller chain and its intended application in extreme weather conditions. By selecting the appropriate materials, lubrication, and protection mechanisms, roller chains can provide reliable and efficient power transmission even in challenging environmental conditions.
Can roller chains be used for power transmission in construction equipment?
Roller chains can indeed be used for power transmission in construction equipment. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Construction equipment often requires a reliable and robust power transmission system to handle heavy loads and operate in demanding environments. Roller chains offer several advantages that make them well-suited for power transmission in construction equipment:
1. High Strength: Roller chains are designed to withstand high tensile and impact loads, making them suitable for the heavy-duty requirements of construction equipment. They are capable of transmitting substantial power without deformation or failure.
2. Durability: Construction sites can expose equipment to harsh conditions such as dust, debris, and vibrations. Roller chains are built to be durable and resistant to these challenging environments. They are constructed from high-quality materials and undergo heat treatment processes to enhance their strength and wear resistance.
3. Versatility: Roller chains can be used in various construction equipment applications, including excavators, loaders, bulldozers, cranes, and concrete mixers. They can efficiently transmit power from the engine to different components such as wheels, tracks, and attachments, allowing the equipment to perform a wide range of tasks.
4. Cost-Effectiveness: Roller chains offer a cost-effective solution for power transmission in construction equipment. They have a relatively low initial cost compared to alternative systems, and their durability and long service life contribute to lower maintenance and replacement costs over time.
5. Easy Installation and Maintenance: Roller chains are easy to install and maintain, requiring regular lubrication and periodic inspection for wear and proper tension. Maintenance tasks can be performed on-site, reducing downtime and increasing equipment availability.
It’s important to note that proper chain selection, sizing, and maintenance are crucial for ensuring optimal performance and longevity in construction equipment applications. Following the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for chain installation, lubrication, and tensioning is essential to maximize the efficiency and reliability of the power transmission system.
How do you measure roller chain wear?
Measuring roller chain wear is important to determine if the chain is still within acceptable tolerances or if it needs to be replaced. Here are the steps to measure roller chain wear:
1. Chain Elongation Measurement: Chain elongation is a common form of wear in roller chains. To measure chain elongation, you’ll need a ruler or caliper with metric units and a reference length of the chain. The reference length is typically a certain number of pitches, which is the distance from one roller to the next.
2. Select Reference Points: Choose two reference points on the chain, ideally at least 10 pitches apart. These points should be accessible and free from any significant wear or damage.
3. Measure the Distance: With the chain in a relaxed state, measure the distance between the reference points. This can be done by aligning the ruler or caliper with the rollers of the chain. Ensure the measurement is taken along the same side of the chain throughout the process.
4. Compare with the Manufacturer’s Specification: Consult the manufacturer’s specification or maintenance manual to determine the allowable elongation limit. Typically, roller chains have a maximum allowable elongation of around 1-2% before replacement is recommended.
5. Calculate Elongation Percentage: Calculate the elongation percentage by comparing the measured distance with the reference length. Subtract the reference length from the measured distance, divide the result by the reference length, and multiply by 100 to get the elongation percentage.
6. Determine Chain Condition: If the elongation percentage exceeds the manufacturer’s recommended limit, it indicates significant wear and elongation of the chain. In such cases, it is advisable to replace the chain to prevent potential failure and damage to the machinery.
It’s important to note that measuring chain wear is just one aspect of assessing chain condition. Visual inspection for signs of wear, such as pin wear, plate wear, or roller wear, is also crucial. If you notice any signs of damage or wear during the inspection, it is recommended to replace the chain, regardless of the elongation measurement.
editor by CX 2023-08-10