Extended bearing pins
Short-pitch transmission precision roller and bush chains
Used industrial transmission roller chains;Industrial and agricultural machinery, including conveyors,wire- and tube-drawing machines, printing presses, cars, motorcycles, and bicycles.It consists of a series of short cylindrical rollers held together by side links.It is a simple, reliable, and efficient means of power transmission.
Quadruplex Roller Chains are widely used in Conveyors, automobiles and other industrial machines for easy operation and fast process.
|Goods||Roller chains K attachments|
|Package||we use carton or pallet; we have regular sizes and the loading capacities of them.|
|Delivery detail||2-3 weeks after receiving your advance payment.|
|Shipping method||Sea, air, express delivery.|
Extended pin: with the bearing pin extended on 1 side of the chain
Extended pin dimensions
HangZhou CZPT Jin Hao International Trade Co., Ltd.
Hoping sincerely that you can choose our company;We will serve wholeheartedly for you by our rich experience!
Glad to be of service.Please feel free to contact us anytime !!!
We 24 hours service for you!
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Type:||Short Pitch Chain|
Can roller chains be used for power transmission in bicycles?
Yes, roller chains are commonly used for power transmission in bicycles. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Roller chains are an integral component of bicycle drivetrains, transmitting power from the pedals to the rear wheel. They offer several advantages that make them well-suited for this application:
1. Efficient Power Transfer: Roller chains provide efficient power transfer from the rider’s pedaling force to the rear wheel of the bicycle. They have low frictional losses, allowing for a smooth and efficient transfer of energy, resulting in better propulsion and improved performance.
2. High Strength and Durability: Roller chains used in bicycles are designed to withstand the forces exerted during pedaling and the varying loads encountered during riding. They are constructed using high-quality materials and precise manufacturing techniques to ensure strength and durability.
3. Lightweight: Roller chains used in bicycles are lightweight, contributing to the overall weight reduction of the bike. This is important for cyclists as it allows for faster acceleration, easier maneuverability, and enhanced handling.
4. Versatility: Roller chains are available in various sizes and configurations, allowing them to be used in different types of bicycles. Whether it’s a road bike, mountain bike, or city bike, roller chains can be adapted to suit the specific requirements of the bike’s drivetrain.
5. Easy Maintenance: Roller chains in bicycles require regular maintenance to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Proper lubrication and periodic cleaning are essential to prevent wear and corrosion. Fortunately, bicycle chains are relatively easy to maintain and can be readily accessed for cleaning and lubrication.
6. Cost-Effective Solution: Roller chains offer a cost-effective solution for power transmission in bicycles. They are affordable and widely available, making them a practical choice for bike manufacturers and cyclists alike.
In summary, roller chains are commonly used for power transmission in bicycles due to their efficient power transfer, strength, durability, lightweight nature, versatility, ease of maintenance, and cost-effectiveness. They play a crucial role in ensuring a smooth and reliable ride for cyclists of all types and skill levels.
What are the benefits of using a roller chain in material handling systems?
Roller chains offer several benefits when used in material handling systems. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. High Load Capacity: Roller chains are designed to handle heavy loads. They have the strength and durability to support the weight of materials being transported in material handling systems. The multiple contact points provided by the rollers distribute the load evenly, reducing stress concentrations and ensuring efficient load carrying.
2. Reliable Power Transmission: Roller chains provide reliable power transmission in material handling systems. They efficiently transfer power from the motor to the moving components, such as conveyors, lifts, and sorting systems. The precision engineering of roller chains ensures smooth and consistent power transfer, minimizing slippage and maximizing operational efficiency.
3. Flexibility and Versatility: Roller chains are available in various sizes, pitches, and configurations, offering flexibility in design and application. They can be easily adapted to different material handling system layouts and requirements. Roller chains can accommodate both horizontal and vertical movements, making them suitable for a wide range of material handling applications.
4. Durability and Longevity: Roller chains are known for their durability and resistance to wear. They are designed to withstand the demanding operating conditions typically encountered in material handling systems, such as high speeds, heavy loads, and exposure to dust, debris, and contaminants. Proper lubrication and maintenance can further enhance their longevity and reliability.
5. Easy Maintenance: Roller chains are relatively easy to maintain. Regular lubrication and periodic inspection can help ensure smooth operation and detect any signs of wear or damage. Chain tension can be easily adjusted to maintain optimal performance. In the event of chain wear or failure, individual chain links can be replaced, minimizing downtime and maintenance costs.
6. Cost-Effective Solution: Roller chains offer a cost-effective solution for power transmission in material handling systems. They are generally more affordable compared to alternative systems such as belts or gears. Additionally, their durability and longevity reduce the need for frequent replacements, resulting in cost savings over the system’s lifespan.
When selecting a roller chain for a material handling system, factors such as load capacity, speed, environmental conditions, and specific application requirements should be considered. Regular maintenance and inspection are essential to ensure optimal performance and to identify any potential issues that may require attention.
How do you properly lubricate a roller chain?
Proper lubrication is crucial for the performance and longevity of a roller chain. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Clean the Chain: Before lubricating the roller chain, ensure that it is clean and free from dirt, debris, and old lubricant. Use a suitable cleaning agent or solvent to remove any contaminants.
2. Select the Right Lubricant: Choose a high-quality lubricant specifically designed for roller chains. Consider factors such as the operating conditions, load capacity, speed, and temperature range when selecting the lubricant. Consult the manufacturer’s recommendations for the appropriate lubricant type and viscosity.
3. Apply the Lubricant: Apply the lubricant evenly to the entire length of the roller chain. You can use a lubrication system, brush, or spray applicator for effective coverage. Ensure that the lubricant penetrates between the rollers and bushings, as well as the pins and inner plates.
4. Remove Excess Lubricant: After applying the lubricant, remove any excess oil or grease from the chain. Excessive lubrication can attract dirt and debris, leading to accelerated wear and chain failure. Wipe off any excess lubricant using a clean cloth.
5. Reapply Lubricant Regularly: Roller chains require regular lubrication to maintain optimal performance. The frequency of lubrication depends on the operating conditions and the manufacturer’s recommendations. In general, lubrication should be done at regular intervals or when the chain shows signs of dryness or wear.
6. Monitor and Inspect: Regularly monitor the condition of the lubricated roller chain. Look for any signs of wear, rust, or inadequate lubrication. If necessary, reapply the lubricant or adjust the lubrication frequency based on the chain’s performance and operating conditions.
Proper lubrication helps reduce friction, wear, and heat generation, ensuring smooth operation and extending the life of the roller chain. Following the manufacturer’s recommendations and best practices for lubrication will help maintain the chain’s performance and prevent premature failure.
editor by CX 2023-08-17