|Standard||GB, ISO, ANSI, DIN|
|Type||Standard A and standard B precision roller chain, conveyor chain;|
|special chain with accessories, welding chain, leaf chain and sprocket|
|ANSI chain No.||40,50,60,80,100,120,140,160,180,200,240;|
|DIN/ISO chain No.||08A,10A,12A,16A,20A,24A,28A,32A,36A,40A,48A;|
|Application||Food processing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries, electronics, machinery;|
|household appliances, automotive manufacturing, metallurgy, sewage treatment|
|Series||A series,B series|
DETAILS ABOUT CZPT CHAIN
1. Are you a manufacturer or trade Company?
We are a factory founded in 1997 with a trade team for international service.
2. What terms of payment do you usually use?
T/T 30% deposit and 70% against document, Western Union, L/C at sight
3. What is your lead time for your goods?
Normally 35 days after confirmed order. 30 days could be available in the low season for some items (during May to July), and 45 days during the new year and hot season ( Jan to March).
For customers who need sample confirmation before ordering, please bear in mind that the following policy will be adopted:
1) All samples are free of charge with a maximum value not exceeding USD 100.
2) The courier cost for the first-time sample sending will be charged by the consignee. We will send the samples with freight to be collected. So please inform your account with FedEx, UPS, DHL, or TNT so that we can proceed promptly.
3) The first-time courier cost will be totally deducted from the contract value of the trial cooperation.
|Standard or Nonstandard:||Nonstandard|
|Application:||Textile Machinery, Garment Machinery, Conveyer Equipment, Packaging Machinery, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Food Machinery, Marine, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Type:||Short Pitch Chain|
Are roller chains suitable for high-speed applications?
Roller chains are commonly used in a wide range of applications, including high-speed applications. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Robust Design: Roller chains are designed to withstand high-speed operation. They are constructed using high-quality materials and undergo precision manufacturing processes to ensure strength, durability, and reliability. The design includes features such as hardened pins, solid rollers, and precision bushings, which contribute to their ability to handle high speeds.
2. Efficient Power Transmission: Roller chains provide efficient power transmission at high speeds. The smooth engagement between the chain and the sprockets allows for minimal energy loss, ensuring effective transfer of power from the driving sprocket to the driven sprocket. This is particularly important in high-speed applications where efficiency is crucial.
3. Lubrication and Heat Dissipation: Proper lubrication is essential for the smooth operation of roller chains at high speeds. Lubrication reduces friction and heat generation, which can occur during high-speed operation. The lubricant helps to minimize wear, reduce noise, and dissipate heat, ensuring the chain operates within its optimal temperature range.
4. Dynamic Balance: Roller chains are designed to maintain dynamic balance during high-speed rotation. The symmetrical design and uniform weight distribution of the chain links and rollers help minimize vibration and reduce the risk of chain jump or derailment. This promotes stable and reliable performance, even at high speeds.
It is important to select the appropriate type and size of roller chain for a specific high-speed application, considering factors such as the required load capacity, speed, environmental conditions, and lubrication requirements. Regular maintenance, including proper lubrication, tension adjustment, and inspection of the chain and sprockets, is also crucial to ensure safe and reliable operation at high speeds.
How do roller chains handle backstop or anti-reverse motion?
Roller chains are capable of handling backstop or anti-reverse motion through the use of specific chain attachments or additional components. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Backstop or anti-reverse motion is the ability of a system to prevent or control the reverse movement of a load. In applications where roller chains are required to handle backstop or anti-reverse motion, the following methods can be employed:
1. One-Way Clutch: A one-way clutch mechanism can be integrated into the system to allow the roller chain to transmit power in one direction while preventing reverse movement. This mechanism typically consists of a set of sprags or rollers that engage with the sprocket teeth in one direction and disengage in the reverse direction.
2. Ratchet and Pawl System: Another approach is the use of a ratchet and pawl system, where the roller chain is connected to a ratchet wheel with pawls that engage with the teeth of the wheel in one direction, allowing power transmission, and prevent reverse movement when the load tries to rotate in the opposite direction.
3. Overrunning Clutch: An overrunning clutch, also known as a freewheel, can be employed to allow the roller chain to transmit power in one direction and disengage in the reverse direction. This allows for smooth operation in applications where backstop or anti-reverse motion is required.
These mechanisms effectively enable the roller chain to handle backstop or anti-reverse motion by allowing power transmission in one direction and preventing reverse movement. The specific mechanism used depends on the application requirements and the desired level of control over the motion.
It’s important to consult the manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications when implementing backstop or anti-reverse motion in roller chain applications to ensure proper selection and installation of the appropriate mechanisms.
editor by CX 2023-09-13