High Quality Motorcycle Conveyor Roller Chain Stainless Steel Professional China Factory Supply (ANSI, BS, DIN, JIS Standard)
1. Material: Stainless steel / Alloy steel / Made to order
2. Surface Treatment: Zinc-Plated / Nickel-Plated / Shot Peening / Blackening
3. Chain Type: Roller chains, Drive chains,Conveyor Chains, Hollow Pin Chains,Welded chains, Steel Pin Chains, Palm oil chains,Sugar Mill Chains.ect.
4. Application: Chains is a very important industry parts, The many industry will be use chain. For examples Sugar mill ,Steel mill,Cement mill, Palm oil mill and more. thus the chain is industrial family main member.
5. “PLW” Company Purpose : Powering Your Business Worldswide. Driving the word and future.
|Product name||High Quality Motorcycle Conveyor Roller Chain Stainless Steel Professional China Factory Supply (ANSI, BS, DIN, JIS Standard)|
|Chain Type||1. Driving Chain (roller chain, Heavy Duty Cranked-Link,Bushing Chains etc)|
|2. Conveyor Chain( Double Pitch chains,,MT & MC Series etc)|
|3. Hollow Pin Chain|
|4. Palm Oil Chain|
|5. Sugar Mill Chain|
|6. Welded Steel Chain|
|7. Rubber Glove Chain|
|Surface Treatment||Shot peening, Blackening, Oxygenation, Polishing, Zinc-plated, Nickel-plated, Anodized, etc.|
|Characteristic||Fire Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant|
|Design criterion||ISO DIN ANSI & Customer’s Drawing|
|Size||Customer’s Drawing & ISO Standard|
|Package||Wooden Case / Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Advantage||First quality, Best Service, Competitive price, Fast delivery|
|Delivery Time||20 days for samples. 45 days for official order.|
View more products,please click here…
|Material:||Steel or Stainless Steel etc|
|Surface Treatment:||Shot Peening, Blackening, Oxygenation, Polishing,|
|Chain Size:||All of The Chain|
|Feature:||Fire Resistant, Heat Resistant|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bag+Box+Plywood Case|
What are the maintenance intervals for roller chains?
Maintenance intervals for roller chains can vary depending on several factors, including the specific application, operating conditions, and manufacturer’s recommendations. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential for the smooth operation and longevity of a roller chain. Lubrication intervals depend on the type of lubricant used, the chain’s speed, and the operating conditions. In general, it is recommended to lubricate the chain every 200-300 miles or as specified by the motorcycle manufacturer.
2. Tension Adjustment: Chain tension should be checked regularly and adjusted as needed to maintain optimal performance. Over time, roller chains can elongate due to wear, which affects their tension. It is recommended to check the chain tension every 500-1,000 miles or as advised by the motorcycle manufacturer.
3. Inspection: Regular visual inspection of the roller chain is important to identify any signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Inspect the chain for loose or missing rollers, damaged links, excessive wear on sprockets, and any signs of rust or corrosion. Inspections should be performed at least every 500-1,000 miles or as recommended by the motorcycle manufacturer.
4. Cleaning: Periodic cleaning of the roller chain helps remove dirt, debris, and accumulated grime that can interfere with its performance. Cleaning intervals depend on the riding conditions and the level of contamination. Generally, it is advisable to clean the chain every 1,000-2,000 miles or when it appears visibly dirty.
5. Replacement: Roller chains have a finite lifespan and will eventually require replacement. The replacement interval depends on various factors, including the chain’s quality, usage conditions, and maintenance practices. As a general guideline, roller chains should be replaced when they become excessively worn, elongated beyond the manufacturer’s specifications, or show signs of damage that compromise their integrity.
It’s important to note that the maintenance intervals provided here are general guidelines, and it is crucial to refer to the motorcycle manufacturer’s specific recommendations for the roller chain used in your motorcycle. Adhering to the manufacturer’s guidelines and performing regular maintenance can help ensure the roller chain’s optimal performance, reliability, and longevity.
Can roller chains be used for power transmission in mining equipment?
Yes, roller chains can be used for power transmission in mining equipment. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Mining equipment often requires robust and reliable power transmission systems to handle the demanding conditions and heavy loads encountered in mining operations. Roller chains have proven to be a suitable choice for power transmission in mining equipment due to their various advantages:
1. High Strength and Durability: Roller chains are designed to withstand high loads and provide reliable power transmission in challenging environments. They are made from high-strength materials such as alloy steel, which enables them to handle the heavy loads typically encountered in mining applications.
2. Resistance to Shock and Impact: Mining equipment often operates in rugged environments with frequent shock and impact loads. Roller chains are engineered to handle such conditions and can withstand the sudden changes in load and direction without compromising their performance or integrity.
3. Flexibility and Adaptability: Roller chains have inherent flexibility, allowing them to accommodate misalignment and angular movement between sprockets. This flexibility helps to ensure smooth and efficient power transmission even in applications where slight misalignments may occur due to the nature of the mining equipment.
4. Resistance to Contaminants: Mining environments can be dusty and contain abrasive particles. Roller chains are designed to resist contamination and maintain their performance even in dirty and harsh conditions. Proper sealing and lubrication can further enhance their resistance to contaminants.
5. Easy Maintenance and Replacement: Roller chains are relatively easy to maintain and replace. Regular inspection, lubrication, and tension adjustment can help ensure optimal performance and extend the lifespan of the chain. In case of wear or damage, individual chain links can be replaced without the need for replacing the entire chain, making maintenance more cost-effective.
It’s important to note that when using roller chains in mining equipment, proper selection, installation, and maintenance are crucial. Working with reputable suppliers and following recommended guidelines for chain selection, lubrication, and tensioning can help maximize the performance and longevity of the roller chain system in mining applications.
What are the key components of a roller chain?
A roller chain consists of several key components that work together to facilitate power transmission. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Inner and Outer Plates: The inner and outer plates are flat metal plates that form the sides of the roller chain. They provide support and protection to the other components and help maintain the proper spacing between the rollers.
2. Rollers: The rollers are cylindrical components that are positioned between the inner and outer plates. They are responsible for engaging with the sprockets and transmitting power. The rollers rotate freely on the bushings and reduce friction during operation.
3. Bushings: The bushings are cylindrical sleeves that fit inside the rollers. They provide a low-friction surface for the rollers to rotate on and help reduce wear and extend the life of the chain.
4. Pins: The pins are cylindrical metal rods that connect the inner and outer plates. They pass through the bushings and hold the chain together. The pins are press-fitted into the plates and provide a pivot point for the rollers.
5. Link Plates: The link plates are the connecting elements between adjacent chain links. They are the plates that hold the pins in place and provide structural integrity to the chain.
6. Master Link or Connecting Link: The master link, also known as the connecting link, is a special link that allows for easy installation and removal of the roller chain. It typically has a removable pin or clip that enables the chain to be opened and closed without the need for special tools.
These components work together to form a continuous loop that engages with the sprockets and transfers power from one shaft to another. The precise design and construction of these components contribute to the overall strength, durability, and efficiency of the roller chain.
editor by CX 2023-08-18