DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit features a energy up gravity down circuit. Get started the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve could be supplied if necessary. Also a pressure compen sated flow control is usually added on the circuit to control the descent velocity from the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek the advice of our revenue engineer for the unique pump displacement, motor power or tank capability.
1. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic elements concerned ahead of installation of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity of your hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which must also be clean and no cost of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
4. The power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level while in the tank right after the preliminary running on the energy unit.
six. Oil modifying is needed just after the original 100 operation hours, afterwards when just about every 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit has a electrical power up energy down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A pressure compensatred flow manage might be extra to circuit to control the decent speed from the cylinder.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all the hydraulic components concerned just before set up of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should also be clean and no cost of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
four. The electrical power unit should be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree during the tank following the initial running of your energy unit.
six. Oil modifying is required after the original 100 operation hours, afterwards the moment each 3000 hours.