Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for sturdiness and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively wide range of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we likewise offer all of these goods. What sets this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel engineering along with precise manufacturing and high quality control; this ensures that you always get yourself a premium quality regular product. What really pieces us in addition to the other folks is our experienced expert staff members and our company-wide aim of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone areas of the bushing and the inside of the driven merchandise happen to be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or various other part type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to assure sliding in shape on shaft.
4. With essential on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the desired situation on the shaft. Make sure you keep the heads of the cap screws accessible.
5. Align the sprocket or component type, tighten the screws additionally and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Do not apply extensions on the wrench handles and do not allow the sprocket or portion to become drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this time there must be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap will not close.
Twice split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key on most sizes for confident drive and higher torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to maintain concentric bores
Available in in ., metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Twice Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys on both the shaft and merchandise to supply the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper supplies the highest degree of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are widely used together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are made from high quality engineered elements with great tolerance. The feature is easy to make use of and needs no added alteration. These bushings can match almost all varieties of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: full range of both metric and imperial offered.
Standard range meets up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required is determined by the application.
Complete brief reach range readily available, for compact light and portable assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and may be purchased on the same page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.